Recipe from Trois Fois Par Jour.
We have decided to collaborate with Trois Fois Par Jour to create a fresh and delicious non-alcoholic drink made from organic maple water that will quench your thirst on hot summer days. It only takes 5 minutes to make and it's delicious!
- 5 fresh mint leaves and some to garnish
- 1 tsp of maple syrup (optional)
- A few ice cubes
- 1 can Maple 3 Lime Sparkling Maple Water
- 1 lime, sliced
- In a glass, pound the mint leaves with a wooden pestle until the leaves are dark and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the maple syrup, then fill the glass ¾ full with ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with Maple 3 Lime Sparkling Maple Water.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves, then serve.