Chia pudding recipe with Evive smoothie and maple water
A collaboration between Maple 3 and Evive Smoothie - Recipe made by Odile Jp.
When you think of making a dessert to share, you often imagine yourself with plenty of utensils and ingredients scattered around the kitchen ... Yet, making quick desserts in three easy steps is so easy!
This Chia Pudding with Maple Water and Evive Smoothie Cubes recipe is the perfect dessert because in addition to being naturally sweet, it's nutritious and contains a ton of electrolytes. In fact, the only sweetener used here is maple water from Maple 3, a local company that produces 100% organic maple water with no added sugar.
- 1 Evive Samuraï portion
- 1 bottle of Maple 3 maple water (330 ml)
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- In a high speed blender, blend together the Samurai slice and maple water.
- Transfer the smoothie to a jar and incorporate the chia seeds, mixing them as you go.
- Allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid in the smoothie for about 15 minutes, stirring here and there, or until the chia pudding takes shape.
- Serve as is or with your favorite plant-based yogurt and granola.