Naturally sweeten your oatmeal with maple water
You've probably heard that breakfast was the most important meal of the day! Why not take the opportunity to make a healthy oatmeal, naturally sweetened with Maple 3 maple water? What we suggest to you is a nutritious, high in protein, vitamins and low in sugar oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1L of maple water
- 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Add your favorite fresh fruits according to the season (bananas, blueberries, raspberries, clementines)
* If you like, collect the almond powder from the almond milk recipe to add some proteins to your oatmeal.
- Bring 1L of Maple 3 maple water to a boil, then close the ring (option of making 750 ml of maple water and 250 ml of maple almond milk - see recipe)
- Add the 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- Stir for 5-7 minutes to achieve desired consistency
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly
- Decorate the first half with the chia and hemp seeds first, then add the fresh fruit to the other half.
Happy tasting and keep it up maintaining a good health!